|North West Dunstable, Dunstable, Bedfordshire – proposals by Trenport Investments Limited and Cemex for a new residential development and a local centre to the North West of Dunstable.
Trenport and Cemex’s plans for North West Dunstable comprise 44 hectares of farmland to the North West of Dunstable adjacent to the existing Dunstable Town boundary.
The proposals for North West Dunstable include :
- Up to 650 new high quality family homes
- A new local centre with shops and community facilities
- Restoration and long term management of Scheduled Ancient Monument Maiden Bower
- New low key footpaths providing access to Maiden Bower
- Associated public open space and infrastructure
- Political and stakeholder liaison
- Public exhibitions and community engagement
- Media relations
- Writing Statement of Community Involvement