|NorthBridge is the community name given to Persimmon Homes’ development located north of Huntingdon, to the north-west of Cambridge.
This attractive development will comprise a varied mosaic of woodland, grassland and wetland of a distinctive high quality design, within a setting which will compliment the surrounding landscape area. It will provide the opportunity to enhance the landscape and improve the general appearance of the area bringing benefits to the landscape as the new planting matures.
- New primary school and improvements to existing secondary school
- Community Centre, local shops and a public house / restaurant
- Play areas and sports pitches
- Just over 1,000 homes
- New and improved cycleways, footpaths and local bus services
- Footbridge across the A141, providing a safe link to Huntingdon town centre
- Upgrade of adjoining street into dual carriageway to reduce queuing and delays
- Contribution towards improvements to A14 / A141 Spittals Interchange
- mediating between the Officers, Councillors, the Local MP and other interested stakeholders
- highlighting the schemes benefits to the local community through public exhibitions
- providing community briefings providing specific local and regional political counsel