Godsey Lane A proposal by Persimmon Homes on a 13.1 acre (5.3 hectare) site within Market Deeping for 120 residential dwellings. The plans include two new children’s play areas, provision of land for allotments, new footpath links, areas of public open space and up to 35% affordable housing; a proportion of which, will be bungalows.
South Kesteven District Council resolved to grant planning permission subject to the Section 106 Agreement for the Godsey Lane development on the 14/09/2010 to view the officers report please Click Here
- 120 high quality residential dwellings
- Up to 35% affordable housing
- Areas of Public Open Space
- Two New Children’s Play Areas
- Liaising with key local stakeholders including Town Councillors, Parish Councillors and District Councillors from South Kestevens District Council.
- Highlighting the scheme’s benefits to the local community through a public exhibition.
- Building dedicated project websites, allocation of free-phone numbers and specific consultation email addresses.
- Drafting press releases and feedback forms, culminating in the drafting of a Statement of Community Involvement that accompanied the planning application.