Brackley Saw Mills ceased trading in 2007. The residential development put forward by Providence Court Investments include up to 130 new homes as well as a play area and substantial green infrastructure planting.
SNC resolved to grant planning permission for the Brackley Saw Mills development on 26/08/2010. To view the officers report please Click Here
- 130 quality new family homes, of a range of types and sizes, the majority a maximum of two stories.
- Substantial green infrastructure planting and a new play area
- New footpaths and cycleways connecting to the town centre and neighbouring employment sites
- New access roundabout and road layout
- Provision of land immediately to the south of the development for a new healthcare facility and 60 bed care home
- Liaising with key stakeholders including Town Councillors and District Councillors from South Northamptonshire District Council.
- Highlighting the scheme’s benefits to the local community through a public exhibition.
- Building dedicated project websites, allocation of free-phone numbers and specific consultation email addresses.
- Drafting press releases and feedback forms, culminating in the drafting of a Statement of Community Involvement to accompany the planning application.