Wavendon Park is a scheme proposed by Storey Homes for an 18.4 acre site situated to the north of Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes. Plans include up to 100 family residential units in a low-density, high-quality development. A park and pond is proposed to cover approximately 4.9 acres of the site and will provide an extensive area of public open space.
- Up to 100 high quality family residential dwellings
- Site will comprise of 4, 5 and 6 bed properties located adjacent to existing dwellings
- Intelligent landscaping will provide a screening belt between new and existing residents
- Three Children's play areas located around the site
- Approximately 4.9 acres set aside for a pond and park
- Liaising with key local stakeholders including District Councillors and Officers at Milton Keynes Council, Wavendon Parish Council and Woburn Sands Town Council.
- Highlighting the scheme’s benefits to the local community
through design forums and public exhibitions. Monitoring all local press on site.
- Building dedicated project websites, allocation of free-phone
number and specific consultation email address, drafting feedback forms, culminating in the drafting of a Statement of Community Involvement.