The Grange, Phase II is a scheme proposed by CJC Development Co. for a 40 hectare site situated to the north of Desborough, Kettering. Plans include up to 700 family residential units including much needed affordable housing, as well as a new local primary school, a local centre with shops, community facilities and an extension of an existing country park.
- Up to 700 high quality family residential dwellings
- Extension to an existing country park
- New local primary school
- Affordable housing
- A local centre with shops and community facilities
- Liaising with key local stakeholders including District Councillors and Officers from Kettering Borough Council.
- Highlighting the scheme’s benefits to the local community
through design forums and public exhibitions.
- Building dedicated project websites, allocation of free-phone
numbers and specific consultation email addresses, drafting feedback forms, press releases culminating in the drafting of a Statement of Community Involvement.
- Monitoring all local press on the site and Government announcements.