Swansley Wood, Cambourne - is a scheme proposed by Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd and Bovis Homes for approximately 150 hectares to the West of Cambourne, Cambridge. The development proposals comprise of up to 1,200 new homes planned around the new secondary school currently being promoted by Cambridgeshire County Council. The scheme will also provide employment use, a local centre, health and community uses and public open space.
The proposals include:
- Up to 1,200 new high quality family residential dwellings.
- Community Building with mixed health and community use.
- Public open space
- Liaising with key local stakeholders including Elected Members at South Cambridgeshire District Council and relevant Parish Councils
- Monitoring Council Minutes & Agendas for relevant decisions.
- Highlighting the scheme's benefits for the local community through public exhibitions & design exhibition.
- Organising and distribution of an information leaflet, a consultation website and feedback data collection and analysis of interested stakeholders.
- Drafting of a Statement of Community Involvement to be submitted alongside the Planning Application.
- Monitoring all local press and social media.