Stenson Road, Derby, South Derbyshire is a scheme proposed by Redrow PLC for development of a site south-west of Derby. Plans include up to 145 family residential units and land set aside as a central area of green open space with play area. These proposals will also take an existing number of residential properties out of the high risk 1 in 100 year floodplain zone to be located in a low risk area.
- Up to 145 high quality family residential dwellings
- 0.7 hectares of open space with a specified area of green open space
- Intelligent landscaping will provide a screening belt between new and existing residents
- Traffic calming to constrain vehicle speed to 20 miles per hour
- 60 existing homes to be taken out of high risk 1 in 100 year floodplain zone.
- Liaising with key elected members including Ward members for Stenson Fields at South Derbyshire District Council.
- Highlighting the scheme’s benefits to the local community
through an information newsletter.
- Building dedicated project holding website with downloadable copy of thedevelopment information, allocation of free-phone
number and specific consultation email address, drafting of the newsletter.