Norwood Farm A scheme by Redrow PLC for development of a 68 hectare site for
up to 781 dwellings and a country park (29ha) on land West of Northampton. This development was submitted in conjunction with a larger scheme of up to 1,784 residential dwellings on an 82 hectare site by the name of Upton Lodge. PDL had been brought onto this project in light of the emerging Planning Policy from the Coalition Government, to ensure that the proposals were taken to committee at the earliest opportunity with a recommendation to approve.
South Northamptonshire Council resolved to grant permission for the Norwood Farm scheme on the 26/08/2010 to view the officers report please Click Here.
- Up to 781 high quality residential dwellings
- Delivery of the Sandy Lane Relief Road
- Delivery of a 29 hectare country park
- Liaising with key local stakeholders including Government Offices, District Councillors and Officers from South Northamptonshire Council and other key local politicians.
- Monitoring all local press on the site and Government announcements.