Northampton Lane North, Moulton is a scheme proposed by Redrow Homes for up to 150 new private and affordable houses to the East of Northampton Lane North, Moulton. Proposals include the provision of up to nine acres of public open space along with improved pedestrian connection to the wider countryside.
The proposals include:
- Up to 150 new quality residential units
- A proportion of affordable houses
- Up to nine acres of public open space
- Children's play area
- Balancing ponds & attenuation features
- Liaising with key local stakeholders including Councillors and Officers at Daventry District Council along with Moulton Parish Council.
- Highlighting the scheme’s benefits to the local community
through public exhibitions. Monitoring all local press on site.
- Building dedicated project websites, allocation of free-phone
number and specific consultation email address, drafting feedback forms, culminating in the drafting of a Statement of Community Involvement.