Godsey Lane East, Market Deeping, Peterborough is a scheme proposed by Persimmon Homes for another phase of development on a site within Market Deeping. Our proposals include up to 85 new high quality family dwellings as well as extensive green borders between proposed and existing dwellings. Access for the site is to be provided through a road approved as part of previous development.
The proposals include:
- Up to 85 new high quality family residential dwellings
- Public open space with extensive green borders
- Access to be provided through a road approved previously as part of existing development
- Liaising with key local stakeholders including District Councillors and Officers at South Kesteven District Council and Market Deeping Town Council.
- Highlighting the scheme’s benefits to the local community
through a public exhibition. Monitoring all local press on site.
- Drafting of a dedicated project websites, allocation of free-phone
number and specific consultation email address, drafting feedback forms, culminating in the drafting of a Statement of Community Involvement.